Whole Kids Foundation School Garden Grant Program
DATE September 24, 2014LEAVE A COMMENT
Deadline: October 31
Created in partnership with FoodCorps, the School Garden Grant program provides a $2,000 monetary grant to a K-12 school, or a non-profit working in partnership with a K-12 school, to support a new or existing edible garden on school grounds.
- School garden must be an edible school garden (such as growing fruits, vegetables, herbs, grains, etc) and located on the grounds of a K-12 school (public, private or charter, elementary, middle or secondary)
- Applicant must be a nonprofit K-12 school (public, private or charter, elementary, middle or high) or a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working in partnership with a K-12 school.
- Applicant cannot be a previous recipient of a Whole Kids Foundation School Garden Grant.
- Applicant must have the participation and support of a specific partner organization from the community (such as a nonprofit, a farm, a local business, a Whole Foods store, or a garden club) that brings added support and sustainability to the initiative. The applicant, if a nonprofit, may be the community partner for this grant.
- Learn more and apply at: https://www.wholekidsfoundation.org/schools/programs/school-garden-grant-program